Pink Shirt Day - Anti bullying - Mufti Day
Services Academy - Bushcraft
HUNTLY COLLEGE ENROLMENT GUIDELINES NOTE:
There will be a 48-hour period between the time of your Enrolment Interview to the time of your child’s start date.
BEFORE YOUR CHILD’S ENROLMENT INTERVIEW, YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure that you have informed / signed out from your previous school.
- Filled out the Huntly College Enrolment Form completely.
- Attach a copy of the student’s Birth Certificate / Passport. This is a Ministry of Education requirement.
- Please bring a copy of your student’s previous school reports and for Year 11-13 students a copy of NZQA results. This will assist with the placement process once the enrolment has been accepted.
STUDENTS BORN OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND:
- Applicants with New Zealand Residency/Citizenship: please attach a certified copy of the student’s residence permit/citizenship paperwork.
- Applicants with a Student Permit (where parents have a valid work permit): please attach a copy of the Student Permit and in addition, a copy of parent/(s) work permit(s).
- Applicants with Refugee Status: a copy of the student’s travel document is required.
- Foreign-fee Paying Students: there is a separate Enrolment Form and procedure.
Please contact the Principal’s Secretary, on Ph. 07 828 7152 Ext 802 for further details.
Once you have obtained all information. Return Enrolment Forms and relevant information to the College Office so that an appointment can be made with the Principal or delegated authority.
Please note that we will not be able to process your application further until the relevant information have been provided to the school.
All students and legal guardian must sign the official Enrolment Form. This is a legal document. By signing the Enrolment Form, you are both agreeing to abide by the College Rules and the Code of Conduct.